The challenge? Helping our communities stay safely on the move. CH2M HILL is seeking Senior Marine Engineers to join our team and help lead the delivery of challenging marine projects both in the region and worldwide. As a Senior Marine Engineer in our New York City office, you will carry out challenging civil and structural engineering design and rehabilitation for all types of waterfront infrastructure, including petrochemical, container terminal, solid bulk and municipal marine facilities. The ideal candidate should possess excellent writing and communication skills, 15+ years’ experience in marine engineering, project management experience, AutoCAD knowledge, and familiarity with a variety of engineering design software.
Our Waterfront Engineers:
· Conduct site investigations
· Design wharfs, bulkheads, retaining walls, and other marine structures
· Develop and design rehabilitation and retrofit strategies for existing facilities.
· Develop dredging and dredge disposal plans.
· Develop detailed reports
· Develop contract documents as well as provide construction support
· Manage projects or project deliverables
· Supervise engineering and design on several projects at a time
· Bachelors Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
· 15+ years experience.
· PE License
· Masters Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
Please click here