|Projects will include a variety of Environment Agency services under Lots 1-3 of the WEM framework. These may include:
- Investigation of inland and coastal flood risk and erosion problems
- Development and modelling of options.
- Stakeholder engagement and advice on partnership working, community engagement and public relations
- Strategic studies – larger scale investigations of catchments or coastal cells
- Navigation and works associated with water resources, fisheries, ecology
- UK and European Environmental Legislation (Water Framework Directive, Habitats Regulations, Countryside and Rights of Way Act. etc)
- Fluvial, coastal and tidal flood defences and impounding structures
- Supervision of construction works and mechanical and electrical installations
- ECC project management and CDM coordination services
- Development of best practice guidance based on research outputs
More info here.